Michael Guisti in the News
As one of the leading criminal defense attorneys in Orange County, Michael Guisti is frequently quoted in the Southern California news media discussing cases he is involved with or sharing his expertise and opionion on cases in the news. Follow the links below for examples of some of the high profile cases Mr. Guisti has worked on over the years, and contact us to discuss your own case!
- Los Angeles Times - " Wife of a U.S. Marshal Accused of Framing his Ex-Girlfriend in Craigslist 'Rape Fantasy' Plot"
- San Bernardino County Sun - " Ontario Woman Jailed in 'Rape Fantasy' Craigslist Case Framed, OC DA says"
- O.C. Register - " Wife Thought to be Victim in 'rape fantasy' Craigslist Case Now Charged with Framing Husband's Ex-girlfriend"
- Heavy - " Michelle Hadley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know"
- Huffington Post - " Wife Accused Of ‘Diabolical’ Rape Frame-Up Of U.S. Marshal’s Ex-Lover"
- Los Angeles Times - Death in OC Jail: Who’s to Blame?
- Seattle Times - " Fraud Charges for Starbucks Employee"
- Orange County Register - " Family Protests Fatal Santa Ana Shooting"
- Orange County Register -" D.A. Adopts 'Shaming' Tactic to Fight Prostitution"
- NBC Los Angeles - " 38-Year-Old Woman Headed to Jail For Getting Pregnant by Teen Boy"
- Los Angeles Daily Journal - " Juveniles Must Get Miranda Warnings"
- Orange County Register - " There's Room in O.C. Jails, But Not Everyone Ordered There is Going. Here's Why"
Facebook Identity Theft Case
Michael Guisti comments on a case involving identity theft on NBC LA:
Michael Guisti's Client Michelle Hadley Cleared in All Charges
Additional New Stories
Whether you're facing a felony or a misdemeanor, don't risk a conviction. Act quickly to redeem your reputation and protect your record by consulting with our Orange County criminal defense lawyer. Call today to schedule your free consultation.