National Trial Lawyer: Top 100
Why should I hire Law Office of Michael L. Guisti?
Attorney Michael L. Guisti is a member of the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100. This membership is extended solely to a select number of qualified attorneys from each state. It is an invitation-only group with a reputation for prestigious and principled selections. The multi-phase process involved in being chosen for the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 requires peer nomination and third-party research.
How does our membership benefit you? In short, you can be confident that we are a reputable and trustworthy law firm due to our lead attorney's inclusion in the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100. Lawyers invited into this organization are selected based on their demonstration of specific qualities, including leadership, influence, stature, public profile, and reputation. Only attorneys judged as the most qualified in their fields are chosen.
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers in Orange County
Every lawyer on our team is dedicated to defending our clients aggressively and effectively. We are prepared to do whatever it takes to help see to it that your rights are upheld and your future is protected. Discuss your case with us and discover renewed peace of mind facing the future.
In addition to our lead attorney's prestigious membership, some of the other factors that set our firm apart include:
- Our team is both confident and comforting.
- We are committed to our clients.
- In every case, we provide personalized attention to each client. When you call us, you can expect a prompt response.
- Our attorneys have years of experience and use this to provide nuanced representation.
- We walk you through the process step-by-step so you are fully informed throughout the duration of your case.
- You can trust us to balance cost-effectiveness with efficiency.
Whether you're facing a felony or a misdemeanor, don't risk a conviction. Act quickly to redeem your reputation and protect your record by consulting with our Orange County criminal defense lawyer. Call today to schedule your free consultation.