Message from Michael
Criminal defense attorney Michael L. Guisti been helping his clients find their way through the criminal justice system in Orange County since 1999, and over this time he has represented thousands of people from all walks of life. With this extensive and wide-ranging background, Mr. Guisti knows what it takes to get results in a criminal case, and he wants to share with his new clients valuable information that can help to improve the chances of a favorable outcome.
We hope that you will enjoy the articles below, and we invite you to call (714) 530-9690 or contact us online for a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
- Grand Jury Indictments in Southern California
- Happy (Belated) New Year
- How Criminal Accusations Can Cost You a Job
- How Something You Didn't Do Can Lead to Criminal Charges in Southern California
- How to Pick an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney in Orange County
- How to Work with Orange County Prosecutors for a Reduced Penalty
- If It Seems Like a Good Idea, It's Probably Against the Law
- Judges and Attorneys Aren't Just Officers of the Court: We're People, Just Like You
- Maternity Tourism
- The Cost of a White Collar Crime Conviction
- The Death Penalty in California
- The Only Constant Is Change
- 'Tis the Season to Be Silent
- What You Need To Know About Bail in Southern California Courts
- Why Am I a Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- Why You Need an Attorney When Entering a Plea in Orange County Courts
Whether you're facing a felony or a misdemeanor, don't risk a conviction. Act quickly to redeem your reputation and protect your record by consulting with our Orange County criminal defense lawyer. Call today to schedule your free consultation.