Michael L. Guisti
Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Every day since the founding of his firm in 1999, Attorney Michael L. Guisti
has grown in both talent and prestige. He is recognized by his peers and
past clients alike for the hard-hitting defense he delivers, regardless
of the scope of the case at hand. Attorney Guisti doesn't just represent
his clients, he fights for them with a singular goal: to overturn their
charges and protect their future.
With over 15 years of criminal defense experience, Attorney Guisti is well-versed
in a vast number of criminal cases. He has successfully handled misdemeanors
and felonies in both state and federal court. A skilled litigator, Attorney
Guisti uses his brilliant academic background to approach each case logically
and with intention. He is focused on solving problems the right way
the first time.
Why choose Attorney Michael Guisti?
Even in the midst of the most complex cases, Attorney Guisti is able to
think objectively on behalf of his clients. Prosecutors are no match for
his tough presence in the courtroom and have come to understand that Attorney
Guisti doesn't waste time. He moves swiftly on each case, knowing
that time is of the essence when his client's future is on the line.
People know that they can trust Attorney Guisti. He takes the time to understand
where his clients are coming from and refuses to leave anyone without
a fair chance at the trial they deserve. He frequently tells his clients,
"You should not give up on yourself because we will not give up on
you. And we will stand right by your side until we get you off your trouble.
Let's work it out."
Regularly sought out by the news media for his opinion and expertise on
publicized cases, there is no question that Attorney Guisti is knowledgeable
in all aspects of criminal law. If you are facing charges,
contact The Law Offices of Michael L. Guisti for your free consultation today. You deserve aggressive advocacy from
our Orange County criminal defense attorney.
J.D., Western State University College of Law, 1998
Honors: Graduated with Juris Doctor Degree the highest honor of Magna
Cum Laud. He was Class Salutatorian and Commencement speaker as a best
Criminal Law student in law school. He also received the American Jurisprudence
Award in Criminal Law.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California, 1999
- U.S. Federal District Court, District of California, 1999
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Member of State Bar of California
- Member of American Association for Justice (Formerly the Association of
Trial Lawyers of America: ATLA)
- Member of California Appellate Defense Counsel
- Member of California Public Defenders Association
- Member of Mensa USA
- Member of numerous Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court
- Member of Orange County Bar Association
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of Italian Bar Association
- Received the Marjorie Day Award in 2004 from the Robert A. Banyard Inn
of Court, which recognized him as the Associate Member who most represents
the goals and ideals of the Inn
- Received the American Jurisprudence Award in Criminal Law
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Membership into the "Nation's Top Attorneys" through the
National Association of Distinguished Counsel