Meet Attorney Michael L. Guisti
Michael L. Guisti, an Orange County Criminal Attorney, is well-recognized in the legal community as a tough, determined and aggressive lawyer. He is a fighter for his clients and his goal is to WIN for his clients. Attorney Guisti has over 15 years of criminal law and civil law experience in handling different type of cases in courts: Irvine, Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Fullerton, Westminster, and all Orange County and Los Angeles courts.
A skilled and accomplished Criminal Attorney and DUI Lawyer, Attorney Michael L. Guisti has deep knowledge in criminal law and extensive litigation and trial experience. He has successfully handled wide range of criminal cases in both state and federal court, including felony and misdemeanor cases, DUI,
white collar crimes,
theft crimes, violent crimes,
sex crimes. Mr. Guisti has superb analytical skills, brilliant academic background and vast experience in California legal system and procedures. He takes quick actions to the cases and he focuses on solving problems and delivering results.
Attorney Michael L. Guisti combines persuasiveness, charisma and intellect. He is tough and aggressive but also caring and sensitive to clients needs. Attorney Guisti has successfully handled hundreds of cases in his career, some of which were considered as difficult as almost impossible. But Attorney Guisti is a challenger, and he believes that "Nothing is impossible". In his life, his motto is "Never give up on your hope." And he loves challenges.
He has been referred so many cases by people who worked with him, helped by him or associated with him over the years. There is one thing in common that is people trust in him. People feel they are in good hands with him. His clients remember that when they had legal problems, Mr. Guisti always tell them "You should not give up on yourself or your hopes because we will not give up on you. And we will stand right by your side until we get you off your trouble. Let's work it out." And he works hard and fights hard for them and he keeps his promises to his clients.
As one of the most accomplished Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyer and Trial Lawyer, Attorney Guisti is able to negotiate, persuade, litigate and take the case to trial. His proven track record and strong academic background makes him uniquely qualified to represent those people who are accused of crimes.
At The Law Offices of Michael L. Guisti, we understand what kind of stress a person will go through when facing a legal problem. For free consultation, call us today.
J.D., Western State University College of Law, 1998
Honors: Highest Honor of Magna Cum Laude Michael graduated with Juris Doctor Degree with the highest honor of Magna Cum Laude. He was Class Salutatorian and Commencement speaker as a best Criminal Law student in law school. He was an active member of the Law Review Staff. He was awarded the American Jurisprudence Award in Criminal Law.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California, 1999
- U.S Federal District Court, District of California, 1999
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Member of State Bar of California
- Member of American Association for Justice (Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America: ATLA)
- Member of California Appellate Defense Counsel
- Member of California Public Defenders Association
- Member of Mensa USA
- Member of numerous Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court
- Member of Orange County Bar Association
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of Italian Bar Association
- In 2004, the Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court presented Attorney Guisti with the Marjorie Day Award recognizing him as the Associate Member who most exemplifies the goals and values of the Inn. (The Robert A Banyard Inn of Court is one of the American Inns of Court. American Inns of Court are designed to improve the skills, professionalism and ethics of the bench and bar.)
- He was awarded the American Jurisprudence Award in Criminal Law